Things You Must Do in Chengdu
If you love Panda bears, Chengdu is the place to go! It is world-famous because it is the home of Panda bears and attracts millions of tourists annually. Besides panda’s, Chengdu also has traditional and cultural sites such as the Wuzhou Shrine. Chengdu is not a place to visit for more than a day or two but seeing Panda’s up close is a sight to see!
- Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding – It is the biggest tourist attraction in Chengdu. It calls tourists from far and wide to witness the spectacle of seeing Panda bears up close. It’s surrounded by a sea of bamboos. There is a variety of Panda’s to see, Baby Panda’s, Giant Pandas and Red Pandas. There’s an option to take the bus but there’s a very long line to get it, it’s better to walk so that you can see the animals at your own pace. Despite the time of year that you’ll be visiting, it’s going to be very packed. Make sure you take care of your belongings.
- Be prepared to do a lot of walking
- There are very many people
- Ideal Time: 9:00am10:00am
- Rating: 10/10 Experience
- Cost: 55 Yuan
- 5/5 place to take pictures, especially near the Bamboo trees
- Wuzhou Shrine – This is a historical and cultural shrine made to be dedicated to military generals of China and Emperors who led China into victory. If you like history, museums and learning about a countries culture, this is the place for you.
- There are a lot of people
- It’s only interesting if you’re interested in learning about China’s history
- Rating: 1/5 experience
- Cost: 120 Yuan
- Ideal Time: 10:00am – 11:00am
Click Here To See More